Allen C. Ladd Attorney
I have 25 years of experience in immigration law. I can help you succeed, and with peace of mind.
I am a full-time immigration lawyer, in Greenville, with over 25 years of experience in this field. I handle only immigration cases.
Here are three Attorney Guides I have written for Avvo: “Permanent Residence Case Denied! What Next?” and “US Immigration Overview” and “The Future of DACA” (Nov 2019). Find them at https://www.avvo.com/attorney-guides/29601-sc-allen-ladd-497304/guides.html
I have helped thousands of people with successful applications for green cards, work visas, naturalization and citizenship, waivers, asylum, and appeals of USCIS decisions. My clients are married couples, extended families, scientists, athletes, investors, teachers and professors, students, Canadian and Mexican professionals, abused spouses, DACA young people, and asylum-seekers.
Please contact me to schedule a free consultation. I work on an appointment-only basis. My law firm’s paralegals and I will treat you courteously and professionally. All information you share will be kept confidential. We offer a comfortable waiting room, with facilities for you and your family. We offer free Wi-Fi for our guests.
Important: You must schedule your consultation ahead of time, and complete a confidential information sheet, which you can do online. It is available in English and in Spanish. You will be entitled to a free 30-minute consultation. Telephone and Skype consultations are also available. In the consultation, I will prepare a clear, simple graphic outline of your immigration options, for you to review at home. If you are interested in hiring me, I will make a written proposal after the consultation, for you to review. The proposal will offer a structured payment plan. If you accept the proposal, we will schedule a meeting to sign a contract, collect the initial payment, and begin working on your case.
My promise to you is that I will try to help you find answers to your questions, and will offer possible solutions to your problems. And that all information you share will be treated in complete confidence.
I look forward to meeting you!
- AV Preeminent 5.0 out of 5 Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell, 2019
- A+ Accreditation, Better Business Bureau, 2019
- Immigration lawyer, Allen C. Ladd, P.C., 1990 – Present
- Federal Bar Association, Member, 2017 – Present
- AILA Bangkok Chapter, Member, 2016 – Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2015 – Present
- National Immigration Project, Member, 1997 – Present
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member, 1990 – Present
- AILA Latin America Caribbean Chapter, Member, 2015 – 2019
- AILA Rome-Europe Middle East Africa Chapter, Member, 2012 – 2019
- American Immigration, LLC (ILW.com), The Midterm Elections Are Not about “Immigration”, 2018
- South Carolina Lawyer, The U.S. Work Visa System – An Overview, 2012
- American Immigration, LLC (ILW.com), Self-Employment Options under U.S. Immigration Law, 2011
- American Immigration, LLC (ILW.com), Repealing the 10-Year Bar, 2007
- Albany Law School, Union University, JD – Juris Doctor, 1978
- University of Virginia, BA, 1975
- Bangkok District Conference, “Waiver Updates” Panel, 2017
- OnDemand Webinar, The Work Visa System: an Overview, 2012
- Criminal Law Update, Immigration law consequences of criminal law activity, 2005
- Immigration and Diversity, Immigration law, 2004
- Asylum cases based on religious persecution – Approval
- “Extraordinary Ability” visa cases – Success
- EB-2 National Interest Waiver permanent residence cases – Success
- I-601A Provisional Waiver Cases – Approval in over 90% of cases