Reputable Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Asylum and Refugee Status, Citizenship & EAD Work Permits
Trusted adviser provides reliable counsel to clients in the Greenville area
At Allen C. Ladd, P.C., I advocate for clients in Asylum and Refugee Status, Citizenship and EAD Work Permits cases. Based in Greenville, I am familiar with the courts of the Greenville area and throughout South Carolina. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable advocate handles multiple areas of the law
Allen C. Ladd, P.C. has a thorough understanding of South Carolina law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Asylum and Refugee Status: Sometimes, a move to the United States can make a crucial difference in the lives of people facing persecution in their native land. If you or someone close to you is threatened in another country, my firm, Allen C. Ladd, P.C., can help you seek asylum and refugee status.
- Citizenship: I use my knowledge and experience to help lawful residents complete the requirements to become full citizens of the United States. I can guide you through the entire citizenship process.
- EAD Work Permits: If you want to get a job but lack a work visa, I can help. At Allen C. Ladd, P.C., I can bring you through the process of applying for an EAD work permit.
- Family-Based Immigration: I explain the procedures and requirements that are involved in family-based immigration. Most of my clients are U.S. citizens or permanent residents who need to learn about the best ways to obtain entry into the United States or permanent residence for a relative. I have the skills and knowledge necessary to help your family.
- Business-Based Visas: I represent multinational executives, managers, professionals, skilled workers, artists, entertainers and athletes in all manners of employment-based immigration, including lawful permanent resident status (“green cards”) and nonimmigrant work authorizations.
- Employment-Based Immigration: I represent multinational executives, managers, professionals, skilled workers, artists, entertainers and athletes in all manners of employment-based immigration, including lawful permanent resident status (“green cards”) and nonimmigrant work authorizations.
When you retain the services of Allen C. Ladd, P.C., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable South Carolina law firm today
Allen C. Ladd, P.C. sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns in South Carolina. My office is conveniently located in Greenville. Call my firm at 864-991-8450 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.